Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School!




Welcome back!I cannot believe that this summer has flown by already. It is hard to believe that it is over. With the lack of summer heat, it almost felt like it didn't even come! Although, I do have to say I did have a great summer filled with a new nephew, 7 weddings, lake + beach events, family time, bike rides, teaching professional development sessions, attending conferences, consulting with EdTech Teacher and more! 



This year starts the beginning of my 5th year of teaching and my first year without a classroom of my own. It is bittersweet to not have 28 kiddos of my own but I am so excited to start coming into all of your rooms across the district and start creating. 

I will leave you with a quote that I came across last week that has me ready for a new year.

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started"
-Mark Twain 

So there you have it...A great summer and now ready for a great year, see you all at your schools!

Jordan