Friday, September 5, 2014

Waukegan Google n' More Conference!





I am so excited to announce that I have been accepted as presenter at Waukegan's Google n' More Conference! 

Who: Presented by Waukegan Public School #60
Where: Juarez Middle School 
When: Saturday - October 18, 2014 - 8AM - 5PM
Why: To learn about integrating Google n' more into the curriculum and classroom
Where do I sign up!?: Click Here

They picked ME?! I will be presenting on Incorporating Tech into the Reading + Writing Workshop. I had the opportunity to teach Lucy Calkin's Workshop model while I was teaching 1st and 4th grade and have some great ideas on how to simplify, organize, and engage students through technology use in the R/W workshop. 


If you are interested in my session or any of the other great presenters that will be there including +Ramona Towner +Kristin Richey +Michelle Thorne and +Shannon Soger , please sign up here! Hope to see you there!